$10- for adults
$5- 11-18 y.o.
$5- first visit
(class passes can be shared amongst household members)
Clear Your Path to Optimal Health & Well-Being
- Gentle Yoga is a light practice also great for beginners or those tending to illness, injury or limited mobility. This class is offered at Carroll Wellness
- Yoga of the Day is a practice that will be determined by the spirit & energy of the attendees that day. It may be gentle, vigorous, flow or not. Your energy will help guide this class.
- Spirited Flow is a flowing, dynamic class linking breath, movement and mindfulness. Your heart will go pitter-patter, you might get warm, perhaps even sweaty!
- Mindful Moves is a class that incorporates various modalities of movement. Yoga, Pilates, body-weight, bands, balls, dumbbells, BOSU's, and other tools and toys may be incorporated to offer a class that is suitable to the group that shows up. If you have tools and toys, select one to bring with you and we'll find a way to incorporate it!
- Men's Yoga with Jeff Rieves - this one's for the guys! Set aside your concerns of being judged and ridiculed. Show up in your comfortable, bendy clothes and don't worry about touching your toes.
Still not sure? Come and sit in on a practice with us. Observe, breathe and try a movement or two
… there is no charge for sharing your presence with us!